Wednesday, July 30, 2008

LOL!

cat
more cat pictures

21 blew out from under the bed:

Sorrow said...

I saw one of these that said "what's cheezburgers precious, ?" nearly wet myself, Is that animal real???

Rooster Boy said...

Freakin' hilarious! Now, thanks to sorrow, I have to look up the gollum reference. Laughing my ass off!

nitebyrd said...

Yeah, he's real. One of those hairless cats. Poor thing! He just made me laugh like a loon this morning and I figured he was blog worthy while I'm writing up a new post. Hi! Rooster, welcome to my blog! I'll be over to yours very soon. :)

CrystalChick said...

Oooh, I just might have to come over .... you've got skeleton dildos and cheezburgerz!!!!!

Hey gorgeous, how's your Swingfest preparations coming along?

Constance said...

That cracked me up :)

How are things going, Nitebyrd ?

Utter Basketcase said...

HOW CUTE!!!!

HELLO :-)

Sorry I've been away so long!!! I'm just at Mums atm, and popping on to say g'day to everyone, I haven't got time to catch up on all posts but I shall as soon as I get the internet back up and running!!!

BTW, You are ONE SMOKIN HOT MUMMA!!!!!! :-O xx

Trixie said...

I thought that was a hairless chinchilla!!!

nitebyrd said...

Oh!Gods! Mary, you made me snort coffee up my nose. I damn near peed myself laughing at your comment!

Annie ~ That poor, ugly kitty made me laugh, too! So ugly, he's cute.

Giggle ~ good to see you, hun! How's the pregnancy going? And, Thank you!

Trixie ~ LOL! Do they have hairless chincilla's? My great-nephews have 2 that have beautiful coats. No wonder people kill the lovely creatures! But it's not worth murdering such cute critters so some human can look good, IMO.


I thought I'd get my new post up before leaving for Swingfest but that ain't gonna happen. It's a hard one for me to write because it's more sensuous than humorous. I apologize but I hope once I get it posted, y'all will think it was worth the wait!

Ron said...

OMG...this kittie looks half mouse and half GREMLIN!

I LOVE cats with all my heart, but dear god...I NEED HAIR!!!!

Hey, Nitebyrd...so glad to hear that Swingfest is coming up...I've been thinking about you and wondering about it.

BREAK A LEG! I just KNOW it's going to be successful and FUN!

ooooh...and I can't wait to hear this sensuous post!!!

Mortuis said...

Eeeeek!

I may see about re-captioning that one. What would you think about this caption?

"Exxxxxcellent...!"

trublmaka said...

Bwahahahahaaaaa!
Love it!

But now I want cheezburgerz 2...
Guess I'm gonna hafta cross over eh?
lol
xo

Anonymous said...

That kinda creeps me out a little. I think I actually flinched when I saw this on lolcats the other day!

How's things in your neck of the woods?

Indi said...

OMG!!Dis kitty is so kinda uglybeautiful... I want one!! He's scary but wickedly scary, almost alien like... but I want one, did I mention I wanted one? Lol

Spiky Zora Jones said...

Hey bunny, is this the same cat that was on (Oh behave) Austin Power's (pinky finger at the corner of my mouth)...DR. EVIL?

BUAWHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I first thought it was a rat, till I put my glasses on. hehehehe.

Ciao babe.

Riff Dog said...

That is one freaky picture!!!

just a girl... said...

this blog is fucking awesome, I want a slumber party. Nice to meet you newbie here. this is def a keeper.

DJ Kirkby said...

I love that site, the photos are so hilarious!

Akelamalu said...

If that is a real cat it has no place on this earth, it's just grotesque! YUK!!

Fire Byrd said...

It's the idea of more cat pictures that got me. The first one is gross enough....ugh!
Bring back fluffy kittens.
xx

Casdok said...

Creepy freaky yet very funny!!

Joanna Cake said...

That pussy is fabulous!